Up Coming Blog Hops I'm Participating In

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Makeover Monday #1






What is Makeover Monday?  Makeover Monday is a day where we are going to set our weekly goals.  Whether it's weight loss goals, personal goals, blogging goals, budget goals, cleaning goals and so on.  Write a post about your goals and link that post to the linky below!




For me, I'm setting goals for weight loss. Really need to do this NOW. Summer is only a couple weeks away, and I am nowhere where I wanted to be.  So I recently bought The Diet Solution and am going to try this and see how it goes. I'm pretty excited about it! So my goal is to lose 2 pounds this week and to stick to the program!







2 comments:

  1. Hello! Newest follower from the Mingle Monday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, following you from mingle monday!
    love for you to stop by
    http://www.bragallaboutit.com/

    ReplyDelete