Up Coming Blog Hops I'm Participating In

Monday, May 23, 2011

Do You Want A Blog Makeover?




Do you have a blog that needs some design help.  I'm looking for 3 bloggers who would like to have a makeover.  I'm starting a blog design business, but need to build up a gallery.  Looking for volunteers.  Leave a comment and a link to your blog so I can see it.
Friday I will choose the three lucky people who that will receive a blog makeover.  It'll be free for you.  You will receive a header/background/sidebar title/social networks icon/menu bar.

Blogger only please.

1 comment:

  1. ohohoh me me me!! I am looking for a makeover!!! i was actually going to post about it during this upcoming week.
    check me out ... http://needcoffeeplease.blogspot.com

    Thanks for your consideration!!
    kristie

    ReplyDelete